AAS's California High School Exit Exam scores have increased to a 95 percent pass rate, and the number of students that are behind or at risk has significantly decreased.
What does CAHSEE stand for?
CAHSEE stands for California High School Exit Exam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHSEE
- Communications Arts High School (Antonio)
- Conway Area Humane Society (New Hampshire)
- Crispus Attucks High School (Indiana)
- California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Association
- Crossroads Area Home School Association (Illinois)
- California Association for Health Services at Home
- Capital Area Human Services District (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering (Lanover, MD)
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering Education
- Comité d’Experts Ad Hoc Multidisciplinaire sur la Société de l’Information (French: Multidisciplinary ad hoc Committee of Experts on the Information Society)
- Computing Alliance for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (est. 2005)
- Connecticut Association of Health Sciences Librarians (est. 1973)
- Canadian Arts and Heritage Sustainability Program (Gatineau, Quebec, Canada)
- Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research
- Computer-Assisted Health Services Simulation
- Central America Health Sciences University
- Canadian Association for Humane Trapping (Ontario, Canada)
- Certified Animal Health Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new data allow users to examine the distribution of novice teachers by school characteristics such as the percentage of minority students and students in poverty at the school, as well as the percentage of students passing the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE).
Under normal circumstances, students who didn't pass all required classes or the California High School Exit Exam in time would have had to wait an entire school year to participate in commencement.
LOS ANGELES, May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Results from the March 2011 California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) show impressive gains for 10th graders at West Adams Prep and Manual Arts High Schools, two schools operated by LA's Promise (formerly MLA Partner Schools) in partnership with LAUSD.
The overall results are up 1 percentage point from the same time last year, when 84 percent of the Class of 2007 had passed the English and math tests of the California High School Exit Exam.
Several states have lawsuits pending against them, including in California, where a group claims the California High School Exit Exam most hurts special needs children, along with English language learners and poor students.
Using HOSTS Mentoring & Intervention program, 25 out of 57 seniors passed the California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) after just 11 hours of instruction over five weeks.
The recently received grant will allow ShareFest to continue our tutoring program, with a focus on helping students to develop and strengthen basic skills in order to pass the California High School Exit Exam.