At the present time she is the Director of California Healthy Kids Resource Center.
What does CHKRC stand for?
CHKRC stands for California Healthy Kids Resource Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chong Hwa Kuala Lumpur (school; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- City Hall Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management
- Carl H. Kumpf Middle School (Clark, NJ)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Confucian Ho Kwok Pui Chun College (Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong)
- China Hong Kong Permanent Way Society
- Center for Hip and Knee Replacement (New York Presbyterian-Columbia University, New York, NY)
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Center for Hip and Knee Surgery (Joint Replacement Surgeons of Indiana; Mooresville and Indianapolis, IN)
- Comparative Health Knowledge System (UK NHS)
- China Hong Kong Society for Trenchless Technology
- Canadian Hockey League
- Canterbury Health Laboratories (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Central Hockey League
- Centre Hospitalier de Lens (French: Lens Hospital Center; Lens, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg
- Centre Hospitalier du Lamentin (French: Lamentin Hospital Center; Le Lamentin, Martinique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Healthy Kids Resource Center maintains a comprehensive collection of health education materials for use by teachers, administrators and other professionals who work with preschool through 12th grade students in school settings and after-school programs.