Byline: Dana Bartholomew Staff Writer Most nursing homes in Los Angeles and Ventura counties are understaffed and fail to meet federal health standards, according to a statewide study released today by The California HealthCare Foundation.
What does CHCF stand for?
CHCF stands for California HealthCare Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHCF
We have 14 other meanings of CHCF in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan (Prince William county, Virginia)
- Coordinated Health Care and Disability Prevention (Minnesota)
- Center for Health Care Evaluation (US VA)
- Center for Healthcare Ethics
- Certificate in Healthcare Ethics
- Certification for Home Care and Hospice Executives
- Chinese Hamster Corneal Epithelial (cells)
- Classical Homeopath Coach Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- Capitol Hill Child Enrichment Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Catastrophic Health Care Expense Program (New York)
- California High Cost Fund
- Cambodian Healthcare Charity Foundation (est. 2005)
- Capitol Hill Community Foundation
- Catholic Health Care Federation
- Central Hospital of Centar Finland
- Chafford Hundred Comes First (Chafford Hundred, Essex, UK)
- Children Heart Correction Fund
- Chinese Hospital Christian Fellowship
- Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Colonial Heritage Community Foundation (Williamsburg, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
California HealthCare Foundation Urges Conversations During Holidays OAKLAND, Calif.
The Patients' Evaluation of Performance in California or PEP-C survey, conducted by the Oakland-based California HealthCare Foundation and the California Institute for Health Systems Performance, was released today at www.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Nation's First Center to Study Real-World Effectiveness of Emerging Medical Technologies to Be Managed by Nonprofit Health Technology Center The Blue Shield of California Foundation (BSCF) and the California HealthCare Foundation (CHCF) are jointly funding start-up of the nation's first center where health care decision makers, stakeholders, and experts can work together in a neutral forum to design real-world studies on emerging medical technologies, according to the nonprofit Health Technology Center (HealthTech), which is managing the effort.
With financial support from the California HealthCare Foundation and other funders, the HCIN began pilot testing in August 2005, and was designed and currently managed by consultants from Paras & Associates, a firm providing managed language services.
Located in mini-malls and discount stores and sporting catchy slogans like "You're Sick, We're Quick," a new wave of retail health clinics promise to transform a small piece of the health care landscape, according to a report by the California HealthCare Foundation (CHCF).
The A-ICU model was designed by a national team funded by a California HealthCare Foundation grant to Mercer Health & Benefits.
The new California Network for Electronic Health Record Adoption is a collaboration of the Blue Shield of California Foundation, the California HealthCare Foundation and the Community Clinics Initiative, a joint project of the Tides Foundation and The California Endowment.