The state's comprehensive approach to tobacco education and cessation activities has proven highly effective," said Kimberly Belshe, secretary of the California Health and Human Services Agency.
What does CAHHSA stand for?
CAHHSA stands for California Health and Human Services Agency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Animal Health and Food Safety (University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Caribbean Agricultural Health and Food Safety Agency
- Collaboration in Animal Health and Food Safety Epidemiology
- Campaign Against Human Genetic Engineering
- Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope (Palm Beach County, FL)
- Civic Association of Hollin Hills (Hollin Hills, VA)
- Community Action Halfway Home (UK)
- Colorado Association of Home Health Agencies
- Centre for Arts and Humanities in Health and Medicine (University of Durham, UK)
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Cambodian-American Heritage, Inc. (est. 1980)
- Canadian Animal Health Institute
- Canadian Association of Home Inspectors
- Citizens for Affordable Homes, Inc. (Nevada)
- Connecticut Association of Home Inspectors (North Haven, CT)
- Council for Affordable Health Insurance
- Center for Animal Health Information and Analysis (USDA)
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (Chicago, IL)
- California Association of Health Insuring Organizations
- Council on the Application of Health Information Technology (US Federal Health Information Technology Initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kimberly Belshe, secretary of the California Health and Human Services Agency.
For that reason, the EBT Industry Council today at its annual conference awarded the California Health and Human Services Agency Data Center its inaugural EBT Project of the Year Award.