California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA) board delays issuing $958 million tax exempt bond to Sutter Health in an effort to ensure nonprofit hospitals pass on savings to consumers.
What does CHFFA stand for?
CHFFA stands for California Health Facilities Financing Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CHFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Specialist
- Certified Human Factors Engineering Professional
- Coreless Hartree-Fock Effective Potential
- Cornell Human Factors and Ergonomics Research Group (Cornell University; New York)
- Complementary Heterostructure Field Effect Transistor
- Canadian Heritage Film Festival (Sunshine Coast Film Society; Granthams Landing, British Columbia, Canada)
- Charlotte Harbor Fly Fishers (Florida)
- Chicago Horror Film Festival
- Cold, Hard Football Facts
- Community Health Facilities Fund (est. 1991; Stamford, CT)
- Charleston Habitat for Humanity (South Carolina)
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity (Pittsboro, NC)
- Cincinnati Habitat for Humanity (Cincinnati, OH)
- Charles Herbert Flowers High School (Springdale, Maryland)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Certified Health and Fitness Instructor
- Children's Heart Foundation International
- Committee on Hemispheric Financial Issues
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (computer security)
- Corn Hageman Factor Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
``It's a wonderful program and it's one of the few programs at the state level geared to meet community needs at the ground level,'' said Angelides, chairman of the California Health Facilities Financing Authority, which runs Help II and also provides tax-exempt bond financing for hospitals and health clinics statewide.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings has affirmed the 'F1+' rating on the following outstanding variable rate debt issued on behalf of Scripps Health: -- $60 million California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA) variable rate revenue bonds series 2012B; -- $40 million CHFFA variable rate revenue bonds series 2012C.
Under the agreements with Commissioner Garamendi and Director Ehnes, the California Health Facilities Financing Authority (CHFFA) will administer WellPoint's $35 million contribution to the program.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Fitch Ratings has rated the $475 million California Health Facilities Financing Authority revenue bonds to be issued on behalf of Stanford Hospital & Clinics (SHC) as follows: --Approximately $340,000,000 fixed-rate revenue bonds, series 2012A, rated 'AA-'; --Approximately $75,000,000 fixed-rate refunding revenue bonds, series 2012B, rated 'AA-' --Approximately $60,000,000 variable-rate revenue bonds, series 2012C, rated 'AA-/F1+'.
NEW YORK, July 8 /PRNewswire/ -- The Scripps Research Institute's $30 million of series 1994A revenue bonds to be issued by the California Health Facilities Financing Authority are rated 'A+' by Fitch.
The long-term 'AA', Stable Outlook rating assigned to the PT-4726 P-FLOATs is based on the rating that Fitch has assigned to the California Health Facilities Financing Authority Revenue Bonds (Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford) 2012 Series A (rated 'AA', Stable Outlook) that have been deposited in the Series PT-4726 trust.
In addition, Fitch affirms the respective ratings on Memorial Health Services (Memorial) outstanding debt: --$187,000,000 California Health Facilities Financing Authority, Memorial Health Services, Revenue Bonds, Series 2012A at 'AA-'; --$201,741,000 California Statewide Communities Development Authority health facility revenue bonds, Series 2003A at 'AA-'; --$64,800,000 California Health Facilities Financing Authority variable-rate health facility revenue refunding bonds, Series 1994 at 'AA-/F1+'; --$65,000,000 City of Long Beach, California, variable-rate health facility revenue bonds, Series 1991 at 'AA-/F1+'.