California health advocates are urging leaders to significantly increase the cigarette tax and increase funding for tobacco prevention programs.
What does CHA stand for?
CHA stands for California Health Advocates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHA
We have 261 other meanings of CHA in our Acronym Attic
- Cornell, Howland, Hayes & Merryfield (Englewood, CO)
- Channel 3 (band)
- Methylated Bovine Serum Albumin
- Methyl Chloride
- Acetic Acid (chemistry)
- Curvilinear Hydrodynamics in 3 Dimensions
- Methane, Natural Gas (chemistry; carbon atom surrounded by 4 hydrogen atoms)
- CH-47 (Helicopter) Flight Simulator
- California Healthcare Association
- California Hospital Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Call Handling Agent
- Cambridge Housing Authority (Cambridge, MA)
- Canadian Healthcare Association
- Canadian Historical Association
- Canadian Hockey Association
- Canadian Hydrogen Association (now Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association)
- Capital Health Authority (Canada)
- Cardiovascular Hospitals of America (Wichita, KS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think a lot of regulators are suspicious of this," says Bonnie Burns , a policy specialist with California Health Advocates.
At places like California Health Advocates in Sacramento, which helps Medicare beneficiaries navigate the system, frustration is mounting, says spokeswoman Karen Fletcher.