uk Volkswagen Group of America, a subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (Xetra: VW), is introducing 16 units of Passat Lingyu vehicles in fleet demonstrations at the California Fuel Cell Partnership in Sacramento, California.
What does CFCP stand for?
CFCP stands for California Fuel Cell Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFCP
We have 30 other meanings of CFCP in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area (Washington, DC)
- Chief Fire Coalman Operator (US Navy rank)
- Children for Children Organisation (Gambia)
- Citizens for County Organization (Santa Maria, CA)
- Club Ferro Carril Oeste (Buenos Aires soccer)
- Committee for Crescent Observation
- Continental Front of Community Organizations (est. 1987)
- Continuous Fick Cardiac Output Measurement (anesthesiology)
- Children and Families Commission of Orange County (California)
- Cape Fear Council of Governments
- Center for Cosmological Physics
- Center for Creative Play
- Certified Financial Collection Professional
- Certified FISMA (Federal Information Security Management Act) Compliance Practitioner
- Certified Functional Continuity Professional
- Cities for Climate Protection (various locations)
- Commercial Front-end Communications Processor
- COTS Fleet Communications Package
- Central Florida Crime Prevention Association (Orlando, FL)
- China Film Copyright Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Volkswagen Group of America announced today that 16 Passat Lingyu vehicles will participate in fleet demonstrations at the California Fuel Cell Partnership in Sacramento, Calif.
A more likely scenario is what is emerging in California, where some 38 independent hydrogen fuel stations are located around the state as part of a network created by the nonprofit California Fuel Cell Partnership, a consortium of automakers, state and federal agencies and other parties interested in furthering hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
NISSAN is furthering its commitment to fuel cell vehicle development by joining the California Fuel Cell Partnership.
The desire to test fuel-cell cars under real-life conditions is one reason Honda decided to join DaimlerChrysler in the California Fuel Cell Partnership.
The California Fuel Cell Partnership announced that Linde North America has joined CaFCP as an associate member.
28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Chrysler is the newest member of the California Fuel Cell Partnership (CaFCP) -- the 34th member of the public-private partnership.
The California Fuel Cell Partnership (CFCP) recently held its third annual "Cruisin' Southern Cal" fuel cell vehicle (FCV) road rally in Diamond Bar, CA.