of Insurance, Orange County prosecutors and the California Franchise Tax Board.
What does CFTB stand for?
CFTB stands for California Franchise Tax Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFTB
- Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Coarse Fish Traders Association (UK)
- Committee for the Arts
- Connecting Families Through Adoption
- Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association
- Council for the Arts
- Culture and Free Thought Association
- Current Fire Training Area
- Center for Financial Training Atlantic States (Amherst, NY)
- Canadian Friends of Tel Aviv University
- Central Florida Trail Bladers (Inline skating club, Orlando, Florida)
- Change for the Better
- Community Foundation of Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
- Computing for the Bewildered (website)
- Connect for the Best (employment network; Canada)
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
- Civilian Flight Test Center
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (US government)
- Commonwealth Fund for Technical Cooperation
Samples in periodicals archive:
CGI s latest tax modernization and collections solution is underway for the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB).
2:1 (including internal overhead) ** Desired ROI was 2:1 About State of California Franchise Tax Board, FTB FTB administers California's personal income and corporation tax laws.
The California Franchise Tax Board is going after taxpayers who collectively owe more than $250 million in back taxes by threatening to list their names and debts on the agency's website.
While the practice privilege program will still be in place, temporary changes will allow out-of-state CPAs to: * Obtain practice privileges without requiring that the firm register with the CBA, the California Secretary of State and the California Franchise Tax Board * Provide tax services to California clients without practice privileges if: ** The CPA does not solicit California clients ** The CPA does not physically enter California ** The CPA does not imply that they are registered or licensed to practice in California ** The practice is incidental to practice in another state This article ran in the Ohio e-CPA Weekly on April 12.
Boyle concluded, "I would be remiss if I did not mention two special conference events: First, TEI will present its distinguished service award to the long-serving Executive Officer of the California Franchise Tax Board, Gerald Goldberg.
California In 1990, the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB) took the position that, to the extent the MSBT is measured by income, it is not deductible and, to the extent the tax is based on labor cost of goods sold, it is deductible (FTB Notice No.
The California Franchise Tax Board points out that electronic filing of state income taxes jumped 54 percent from last year.