Google has been helping all of these individual state efforts, and for the California bill, the search giant's participation spurred along even more support for the law, thanks to contributions from the California foundation for Independent Living Centers, the Automobile Club of Southern California, as well as TechAmerica and TechNet.
What does CFILC stand for?
CFILC stands for California Foundation for Independent Living Centers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFILC
We have 1 other meaning of CFILC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Flight Instrument Instructor (course)
- Consolidated Financial Investments, Inc. (Clayton, MO)
- China Fair for International Investment and Trade
- Californians for Fair and Independent Judges
- Charley Frances Ivan Jeanne (hurricanes; Atlantic hurricane season 2004)
- California Franchise Investment Law
- Center for Independent Living
- Center for Innovative Leadership (est. 1987)
- China Fisheries International Limited (China Fishery Group Limited)
- Council Food Intervention Level (EU)
- Centre de Formation International en Langues et Communication
- Center for Indian Language Technology (Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay)
- Center for Integrative Medicine (New Hampshire)
- Centre de Formation Initiale des Militaires du Rang (French: Initial Training Center of Military Rank)
- Chloroform Fumigation Incubation Method
- Coalition for Illinois Midwifery (est. 2000)
- Customer Focused Inventory Management
- Cash Flow Is More Important Than Your Mother
- California Floor Inspection Network (Perris, CA)
- Center for Funktionelt Integrativ Neurovidenskab (Danish: Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience; Danish National Research Foundation; Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AB 2747 also has received strong opposition from other organizations including: Association of Northern California Oncologists (ANCO), California League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), La Raza Roundtable de California, California Disability Alliance, California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, and many others.
In a move toward grass-roots based research, the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) has awarded a five-year, $300,000 per year grant to the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers (CFILC) for unprecedented, in-depth study on the benefits of assistive technology to people with disabilities.
25 million budget augmentation also includes funds for the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers to maintain the AT Network website and AT Services Directory database.
News Editors & Health/Medical Writers Technology and Persons With Disabilities Conference LOS ANGELES--(BW HealthWire)--March 23, 2000 Statewide Program Includes Website, Toll-Free Number and Information and Referral Centers Regarding Assistive Technology Resources and Services Available The American Association of Retired Persons (AARP), Parents Helping Parents, and Downey's Center for Applied Rehabilitation Technology (CART) join the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers (CFILC) in unveiling the new, statewide AT Network and calling for greater awareness of assistive technology.
According to Patricia Yeager, executive director for the California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, and a hearing impaired volunteer who tested the new PCS phones with LTN antennas, "Using a PCS digital phone with the RangeStar antenna was an ear opening experience