Built with a solid wood construction, heavy duty springs, and welt seams, the booths have foam cushioning which is approved by California Fire Code 117.
What does CFC stand for?
CFC stands for California Fire Code
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CFC
We have 554 other meanings of CFC in our Acronym Attic
- Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association
- Calgary Firefighters Burn Treatment Centre (Canada)
- Club Français du Boston-Terrier et du Carlin (French)
- Calgary Firefighters Burn Treatment Society (Canada)
- Children and Family Benefits Unit (Chicago, IL)
- Citizens for Balanced Use (Montana)
- Customer Facing Business Unit
- Central Florida Bird Watchers
- Constant Fractional Bandwidth (electrical engineering)
- California Film Commission (Hollywood, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
August 1 also marks the effective date of new amendments to some of California's other building codes: * The Office of the State Fire Marshal (SFM) made revisions to the 2007 California Building Code and 2007 California Fire Code for the annual supplements.
She alleges that Shanghai Red's failed to notify the Los Angeles County Fire Department that it was engaging in open burning in violation of a California Fire Code which mandates that fire pits must be enclosed.