15, California Federation of Women's Clubs, fundraiser coordinated by the Quartz Hill Woman's Club and featuring Lancaster's Tim Malachosky, who was West's personal assistant for 10 years before her death in 1980.
What does CFWC stand for?
CFWC stands for California Federation of Women's Clubs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFWC
We have 5 other meanings of CFWC in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Firmware
- Customer-Facing Web(site)
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- Cancer Foundation of Western Australia
- Caney Fork Watershed Association (Cookeville, TN)
- Cedar Falls Wrestling Alliance (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Close Focus Wide Angle (photography)
- Community Family Welfare Association (Nepal)
- Communauté Française Wallonie-Bruxelles (French: French Community Wallonia-Brussels; Belgium)
- California Farm Water Coalition (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Family, Work and Community (University of Massachusetts Lowell; Lowell, MA)
- Christian Family Worship Center
- Community Film Workshop of Chicago (est. 1971; Chicago, IL)
- Covenant Family Worship Center
- Comprehensive Fish and Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks)
- Call Forward
- Write Destructive Coupling Fault
- Canadian Farmers With Disabilities Registry
- Clark Fork Watershed Education Program (Montana)
- Canadian Farm Writers Federation (est. 1955; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its nationwide landmark refurbishment program, "Explore the Highway with Hampton(TM)" and in conjunction with the 150th Anniversary of California's statehood, Hampton(TM) is partnering with the California Federation of Women's Clubs (CFWC) to ensure the now fading historic bell markers are preserved for millions of travelers to enjoy in the future.
As part of its nationwide landmark refurbishment program, `Explore the Highway with Hampton(TM),' and in conjunction with the 150th anniversary of California's statehood, Hampton(TM) has partnered with the California Federation of Women's Clubs to ensure these now-fading bell markers are preserved for millions of travelers to enjoy in the future," said Judy Christa-Cathey, senior director of marketing for Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites hotels.
Oil paintings by Simi Valley Woman's Club member Vada McClain won blue ribbons in three subject categories at the Tierra Adorada District level as well as in competition at state level of the California Federation of Women's Clubs.
Byline: Jean Russell Vogel Mary Leavens Schwabauer's latest civic commitment as president of Tierra Adorada District, California Federation of Women's Clubs brought her to Simi Valley recently to install officers for the venerable local club, federated since 1915.
Byline: JEAN RUSSELL VOGEL SIMI VALLEY - Erna Kraemer of Santa Barbara, amenities chairwoman of the California Federation of Women's Clubs, will be guest speaker at 11 a.