Elected members of the campaign also include the California Farm Water Coalition, Central Basin/West Basin Municipal Water District, Kern County Water Agency, Three Valleys Municipal Water District, and Water Education Foundation.
What does CFWC stand for?
CFWC stands for California Farm Water Coalition (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFWC
We have 5 other meanings of CFWC in our Acronym Attic
- Cubic Feet of Water (measurement)
- Custom Firmware
- Customer-Facing Web(site)
- Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
- Cancer Foundation of Western Australia
- Caney Fork Watershed Association (Cookeville, TN)
- Cedar Falls Wrestling Alliance (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Close Focus Wide Angle (photography)
- Community Family Welfare Association (Nepal)
- Communauté Française Wallonie-Bruxelles (French: French Community Wallonia-Brussels; Belgium)
- California Federation of Women's Clubs
- Center for Family, Work and Community (University of Massachusetts Lowell; Lowell, MA)
- Christian Family Worship Center
- Community Film Workshop of Chicago (est. 1971; Chicago, IL)
- Covenant Family Worship Center
- Comprehensive Fish and Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks)
- Call Forward
- Write Destructive Coupling Fault
- Canadian Farmers With Disabilities Registry
- Clark Fork Watershed Education Program (Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second panel, moderated by Mike Wade, Executive Director of the California Farm Water Coalition, included panelists Jerry Meral, Deputy Secretary for the BDCP, California Natural Resources Agency; Jean Fuller, California State Senator, 18th District; and Ed Tiedemann, Senior Attorney at Kronick Moskovitz Tiedemann and Girard, who focused their discussion on the major issues of the present day: The Bay Delta Conservation Plan, management and operations of the State Water Project and the potential 2012 Water Bond.
0- 3/19/92 /CONTACT: Wendy Lauchland of the Family Farm Alliance, 805-665-8917, or Shelly Vuicich of the California Farm Water Coalition, 209-439-9663/ CO: Family Farm Alliance ST: California IN: SU: DM-CH -- LA020 -- 9736 03/19/92 13:35 EST
Mike Wade, CWAC's president and executive director of the California Farm Water Coalition, says the Nice Save
He also is past president and commissioner of the San Joaquin River Group Authority, and past president and board member of the California Farm Water Coalition.
The poll was funded by ACWA, Council for a Green Environment, California Chamber of Commerce, California Farm Water Coalition, California Water Resources Association, Central Valley Project Water Association, Delta Restoration Coalition, Southern California Water Committee and State Water Contractors.