In parched Southern California, Mike Kelly, state secretary of the California Exotic Pest Plant Council says, the encroaching plant pests seem intent on sucking up what little water remains.
What does CEPPC stand for?
CEPPC stands for California Exotic Pest Plant Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chartered Estate Planning Practitioner
- Chemical Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Chemical Emergency Preparedness Program (EPA)
- Civic Engagement and Public Policy (University of Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
- Colorado Emergency Preparedness Partnership
- Committee on Educational Policy and Planning
- Community Emergency Preparedness Programme (Singapore)
- Community Energy Partnership Program (Canada)
- Centre for Ethics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (UK)
- Comprehensive Energetic Particle and Pitch Angle Distribution
- Collectif Enfants Parents Professionnels Interdépartemental (French: Children, Parents, Professionals Interdepartmental Group)
- Conference des Eglises Protestantes des Pays Latins d'Europe (French)
- Chemical Emergency Preparedness and Prevention Office
- Center for Economics and Public Policy Studies (Gadjah Mada University; Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- Consortium for Election and Political Process Strengthening (USAID)
- Controlled Environment Plant Production System (agriculture)
- Chemical Energy Paper Printing Wood Allied Workers Union
- Civil Emergency Planning Questionnaire
- Customer Experienced Product Quality
- Center for Economic and Policy Research (Washington, DC)