And James Strock, a former secretary of the California Environmental Protection Agency who now works with the CWQ, says the NAS findings will provide state and federal regulators "a rare opportunity to promulgate regulations in a transparent manner, working simultaneously from information collected and considered by a world-class panel of experts.
What does CalEPA stand for?
CalEPA stands for California Environmental Protection Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- C-Based Arbitrary Lagrangian Eulerian
- Canadian Association of Literacy Educators
- Captive Animals Law Enforcement (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
- Center for Asian Legal Exchange
- Consortium for Advanced Legal Education (Roswell, GA)
- Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (Fairfax, Virginia)
- Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act of 1994
- Center for Adult Learning and Educational Credentials
- California Association for Local Econonomic Development
- Centro de Altos Estudios Nacionales (Spanish, Uruguay)
- Coordinamento Autonomie Locali Emilia Romagna (Italian)
- Centre for Arabic Language and Eastern Studies (Yemen)
- Chinese Adolescent Life Event Scale
- Colorado Association of Leaders in Educational Technology
- Campaign Against Live Freight
- Capital Area Local First (Michigan)
- Carol Anne Letheren Foundation (women's sport scholarship program; Toronto, Canada)
- Centre d'Apprentissage de la Langue Française (French: French Language Learning Center)
- Chart Amendment Low Flying (aviation; various nations)
- Common Affordable Lightweight Fighter
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We're very mindful of the fact that thousands of people die from diesel pollution each year,'' said Terry Tamminen, secretary of the California Environmental Protection Agency.
McDonald, a toxicologist at the California Environmental Protection Agency in Oakland.
0- 8/16/94 /CONTACT: Dan Pellissier of Cal/EPA, 916-324-9670/ CO: California Environmental Protection Agency ST: California IN: ENV SU: PDT TM -- SF007 -- 7399 08/16/94 16:01 EDT
The state Business, Transportation and Housing Agency (BTH) and the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) today jointly released the Goods Movement Action Plan (GMAP), which outlines a comprehensive strategy to address the economic and environmental issues associated with moving goods via the state's highways, railways and ports.
Lents: In recent days the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA) has received frantic, distraught, angry, puzzled calls and letters from small business owners who have received your most recent toxic hot spots fee bills.
The California Integrated Waste Management Board is one of six boards, departments, and offices within the California Environmental Protection Agency (Cal/EPA)(http://www.
For instance, the California Environmental Protection Agency (2002) reported five confirmed "group poisonings" due to OP pesticides in 2000, affecting a total of 151 workers.