In 2010, after a lengthy investigation by the DA, California Employment Development Department and insurance companies, Brian Todd Morales, who operated three businesses in his name, pled guilty to the workers' compensation and tax fraud.
What does CAEDD stand for?
CAEDD stands for California Employment Development Department
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CAEDD in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Architecture Evaluation Using Commercial Workloads (Workshop)
- Cairo Educational Services (stock symbol)
- Canadian Association of Equipment Dealers
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration (est. 1998)
- Centre for Agro-Ecology and Development (Nepal)
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design (Kent State University; Ohio)
- Conseil Arabe de l'Enfance et du Developpement
- Casper Area Economic Development Alliance Inc. (Wyoming)
- Central Arkansas Economic Development Alliance (est. 2001; now Metro Little Rock Alliance)
- Cherokee Area Economic Development Corporation (Cherokee County, IA)
- Committed Annual Effective Dose Equivalent
- Computer-Aided Engineering and Design for Electronics
- Committee to Assist the Episcopal Diocese of Honduras
- Canadian Association of Educators of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (formerly Association of Canadian Educators of the Hearing Impaired; Canada)
- Cameroon Development Organization
- Canadian Aboriginal Economic Development Strategy
- Computer Aided Engineering Design System (software)
- California Association for Employment in Education
- Canadian Association for Earthquake Engineering (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering (coursework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ *State of California Employment Development Department Labor Market Information, 2012; http://www.
The California Employment Development Department figures showed a 0.
The company also agreed to provide space at the plant to house other public agencies, such as the California Employment Development Department (which provided job service counseling) and Milpitas Adult Education.
VETS Collaborates with the California Employment Development Department to Help Vets Find Jobs.
Disability Employment Initiative Grants Recipients Amount California Employment Development Department $6,000,000 Hawaii Department of Labor and Industrial Relations $2,923,674 Ohio Department of Job and Family Services $2,944,036 South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation $1,997,747 Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development $2,916,400 Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development $2,550,695 Washington State Employment Security Department $1,834,008 U.
According to the California Employment Development Department more than 22,000 jobs were lost from the entertainment industry in January alone, around 10 percent of the workforce, the Times reported.
She worked for Los Angeles County as a stenographer and then as an employment program representative for the California Employment Development Department for 18 years before retiring in 1995.