He currently sits on the board of Five Acres Boys and Girls Aid Association of Los Angeles and the Investment Committee of the California Economic Development Lending Initiative, a statewide lending consortium.
What does CEDLI stand for?
CEDLI stands for California Economic Development Lending Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEDLI
- Canadian Emergency Department Information System (healthcare)
- Centre d'Etude de la Documentation et de l'Information Scolaires (French: Study Center of School Documentation and Information; est. 1972)
- Colorado Economic Demographic Information System (Colorado Department of Local Affairs)
- Centre of Excellence in Defence & Industry Capability (Australia)
- County Economic Development Income Tax
- Cyber Espace Du Judaisme (French: Cyber Space Judaism; Toulouse, France)
- Center for Excellence in Distance Learning (AT&T; training program; est. 1995)
- Central Electromagnetic Data Library
- Continuing Education and Distributed Learning
- Cost Effective Distance Learning
- Committee on Efficient Distribution of Life Insurance (Singapore)
- Community Economic Development Law Project
- Centralized Energy Distribution Model
- Centre for Educational Development and Media (UK)
- Christian Electronic Dance Music
- Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making
- Community Economic Development Model
- Control Element Drive Mechanism
- Customer Engineer District Manager
- Centre for Drug Management and Policy (Nairobi, Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million in loans, an amount that will be supplemented by loan guarantees available through programs administered by the federal Small Business Administration, the city of Los Angeles, the California Trade and Commerce Agency, the Economic Development Administration, the California Economic Development Lending Initiative and VEDC.
Hosted by the California Economic Development Lending Initiative (CEDLI) and California Resources and Training (CARAT), the awards will be presented at a ceremony on Oct.
21, 2002 The California Economic Development Lending Initiative (CEDLI), a statewide, multi-bank community development corporation, today announced the recipients of their Fifth Annual Awards for Excellence in Community Economic Development.
29, 2001 Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Honored for Outstanding Leadership and Innovation in Community Economic Development The California Economic Development Lending Initiative (CEDLI), a statewide, multi-bank community development corporation, today announced the recipients of their Fourth Annual Awards for Excellence in Community Economic Development.
25, 1999-- The California Economic Development Lending Initiative (CEDLI) recognized Comerica Bank-California for "Outstanding Performance in Community Development Lending" at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles earlier this month.
He has also served on the board of directors and as chairman of the investment committee for the California Economic Development Lending Initiative, as well as the finance chairman of the Boy Scouts of America's San Francisco Bay Area Council.
Products include: - Business Checking Accounts - International connections and - Lines of credit services, including correspondent - Cash management services accounts and letters of credit - Deposit services - Merchant card services - Retirement plans/trust services - Account reconciliation service - Specialized programs: -Urban Enterprise Banking (for women- and minority-owned firms) -Asian Markets (for businesses interested in Pacific Rim trade) -Agribusiness Centers (6 in the Central Valley, and 1 in Imperial Valley) -Banking services for professionals (including attorneys, physicians, accountants and home-based consultants) -Government Programs participation: -CEDLI -- California Economic Development Lending Initiative -SBA -- U.