Drivers collected at least $100 each for the charity, said Walter Dobbs, a member of the California Dump Truck Owners Association.
What does CDTOA stand for?
CDTOA stands for California Dump Truck Owners Association (Upland, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for the Development of Technological Leadership (University of Minnesota)
- Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (National University of Singapore)
- Common Data Translation Language
- Cross-Disciplinary Team Learning (education)
- Community Development Transportation Lending Services (Community Transportation Association of America)
- Capability Development Tracking and Management (web-based tool)
- Center for Digital Technology and Management (Germany)
- Collaborative Drug Therapy Management
- Centre de Développement des Techniques Nucléaires (French: Nuclear Techniques Development Center)
- College of Dental Technologists of Ontario
- Command Decision: Test of Battle (World War II computer game)
- Central Dakota Tourism Partnership (Valley City, ND)
- Chemical Dependency Treatment Program
- Cold Differential Test Pressure
- Commission for Developing the Teaching Profession (Palestine; est. 2009)
- Computer Technology Documentation Project
- Conquer Due to Prosperity (gaming clan)
- Cooperative Driver Testing Program (Tennessee Department of Safety)
- County Durham Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Concrete Double-Tee Prestressed Girder (civil engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CCTA, formerly known as the California Dump Truck Owners Association (CDTOA), is a 501(c)(6) trade association incorporated in 1941.
Coordinated by the Ventura County Chapter of the California Dump Truck Owners Association, the truckers made a 40-mile trek from Simi Valley to Ventura to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation - a nonprofit group that thrives to fulfill the wishes of children who have life-threatening diseases or who are terminally ill.