While serving as California Department of Rehabilitation Director, Roberts offered several grants to start Independent Living Centers (ILCs) in the state, which now number 28.
What does CDOR stand for?
CDOR stands for California Department of Rehabilitation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOR
- Career Development Opportunity Program
- Cargo Distribution Optimization Program
- Catholic Diocese of Peoria (Peoria, IL)
- Chemical Dependency Outpatient Program
- Child Death Overview Panel (UK)
- Continuous Development and Operations Phase (satellite application facilities)
- Counterdrug Operations (US DoD)
- Chamber Day on the Quad (University of California; Davis, CA; event)
- Cyclized Dopa Ortho Quinone (biochemistry)
- Commando Qualification Course (US DoD)
- Canadian Deposit Offered Rate
- Canadian Dollar Offered Rate
- Center for Disaster Operations and Response (Iowa Department of Public Health)
- Certificate of Deposit Offered Rate
- Colorado Department of Revenue
- Command/Data Out Register
- Career Development and Occupational Studies (New York)
- Central Department of Operational Services (Ministry of Civil Aviation; Russia)
- Centre for Development of Stones (India)
- Certified Diagnostic Ophthalmic Sonographer
Samples in periodicals archive:
To support its efforts in California, SAP is also identifying and training job candidates in collaboration with the California Department of Rehabilitation and TransAccess, a California based non-profit organization that provides a broad variety of services for people with disabilities.
Reappointed to the WIB are Sarah Asbury, rehabilitation supervisor, California Department of Rehabilitation, Teresa Johnson, director of adult education programs, Ventura Adult & Continuing Education, Mary Navarro-Aldana, manager of job services, Employment Development Department, Zahid Shah, president, United Shah Corporation and Marilyn Valenzuela, executive secretary-treasurer, Tri-Counties Central Labor Council.
ICC offers services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing previously unable to take advantage of the tailored program offered by WAIV because they are not clients of the California Department of Rehabilitation.
Recently this non-profit organization received an extraordinary gift from Home Depot, the nation's largest home improvement retailer, plus 2 highly coveted certifications from the California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR).
Assisted suicide is a direct threat to those who are viewed as a significant cost liability," says Catherine Campisi, PhD, former Director of the California Department of Rehabilitation appointed by former Governor Gray Davis, noting some of the reasons disability rights organizations oppose assisted suicide.
As a blind vendor working under the supervision of the Business Enterprise Program, set up by the California Department of Rehabilitation, the 42-year-old Peterson was trained, licensed and put into business by the program.
Kaleidoscope of Education Foster Youth Services (KEYS) is collaboration between Placer County Office of Education Foster Youth Services (FYS), California Department of Rehabilitation (DOR), PRIDE Industries and group homes.