The California Department of Personnel Administration (DPA) is circulating a report, written by Texas-based telemedicine firm NuPhysicia, that recommends transferring responsibility for California prisoner medical care to the University of California.
What does CDPA stand for?
CDPA stands for California Department of Personnel Administration
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPA
We have 40 other meanings of CDPA in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum Development Process (various organizations)
- Custom Defense Package
- Custom Development Project (various companies)
- Customer Discount Plan
- Customer Documentation Planning
- Cytidine 5'-Diphosphate
- Democratic and Patriotic Convention (Senegal)
- Landing Craft Air Cushion Departure Point (US DoD)
- Sisters of Divine Providence (religious order)
- Carbon Disclosure Project 5
- California Disabled Persons Act (equal access law)
- Called Party Address
- Canadian Deafened Persons Association
- Capture Division Packet Access
- Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance (Canada)
- Comité Départementale de Prévention de l'Alcoolisme (French: Departmental Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism)
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (UK)
- Convention Démocratique des Peuples Africains - Branche Togolaise (French: Democratic Convention of the African Peoples - Togolese Branch)
- Child Development Policy Advisory Committee (California)
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lynelle Jolley, spokeswoman for the California Department of Personnel Administration, said officials are supposed to work with employees nearing the cap, including options like taking Fridays off.
In addition to his recent position as DMHC's assistant chief counsel, Leavitt served as a senior counsel with the California Department of Personnel Administration, and as a labor and employment lawyer with a Sacramento civil litigation law firm.
Prior to joining CalPERS, McConnell was an Assistant Chief Counsel at the California Department of Personnel Administration.
She previously served as Legislative Coordinator at the California Department of Personnel Administration for seven years and as a program analyst with the California Legislative Analyst's Office.
12, 1999-- The State of California Department of Personnel Administration (DPA) announced today its decision to award a $130 million annual contract for dental benefits to Delta Dental Plan of California.
20, 1999-- Merit Behavioral Care of California, a Magellan Behavioral Health company, today announced that it has again been selected by the State of California Department of Personnel Administration to provide an employee assistance program (EAP) for state employees.