Smeck will join the director of the Santa Monica Mountains Conservancy and the district superintendent for the California Department of Parks and Recreation for the dedication at 10 a.
What does CDPR stand for?
CDPR stands for California Department of Parks and Recreation (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDPR
We have 8 other meanings of CDPR in our Acronym Attic
- Center on Drugs and Public Policy
- Centre de Donnees de la Physique des Plasmas (French: Data Center of Physics of Plasmas)
- Chemical Development Pilot Plant (Janssen Pharma in Geel, Belgium)
- Children's Data Processing Program (West Virginia)
- Christian Democratic Peoples' Party (Moldova)
- Chronic Disease Prevention Program (California)
- Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions (Australia)
- Community Development and Public Policy (Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program; University of California, Davis; Davis, CA)
- Centre for Development Planning Projections and Policies (United Nations)
- Caisse de Dépôt et de Placement du Québec
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation
- Chondrodysplasia Punctata, Rhizomelic Form
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Reporter
- Compressor Discharge Pressure Right Engine
- Customer Dial Pulse Receiver
- Contrat de Développement de Pays de Rhône-Alpes
- Communicable Diseases Policy Research Group (Thailand and UK)
- Cirencester Deer Park School (UK)
- Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Colorado Discharge Permit System (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and California Department of Parks and Recreation (State Parks) today released the Hetch Hetchy Restoration Study.
The county's announcement took state officials by surprise, said Steve Capps, a spokesman for the California Department of Parks and Recreation.
The private owners of this property have agreed to sell it to the American Land Conservancy for transfer to the California Department of Parks and Recreation.
It's the ninth consecutive year for the holiday event sponsored by the Department of Water resources (DWR) and the Sunrise Rotary Club of Oroville, in cooperation with the California Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR), the City of Oroville and local businesses.
Volunteers needed: Bicycling enthusiasts are being sought for the Mountain Bike Unit, a group of volunteers that patrols more than 60,000 acres of public parkland for the National Park Service, Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and California Department of Parks and Recreation.
30, 2003 The Trust for Public Land (TPL), Sierra Pacific Industries (SPI), and the California Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR), today formally transferred more than 700 acres of unspoiled forest to public ownership along the state-designated Wild and Scenic River corridor of the South Yuba River.
During the two-day, 120-acre burn in Malibu Creek State Park, officials will set the brush ablaze with torches, and more than 50 firefighters from the California Department of Parks and Recreation, the National Park Service and California Conservation Corps will keep the fire in check.