To qualify for TBS, a child must be a full scope Medi-Cal beneficiary that meets medical necessity and additional criteria in accord with California Department of Mental Health regulations.
What does CDMH stand for?
CDMH stands for California Department of Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CDMH in our Acronym Attic
- Common Data Management Facility (Urban Traffic Management)
- Common Data Model Framework
- Conventional Digital Matched Filter
- Capital District Minor Football Association (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- California Department of Mines and Geology (now California Geologic Survey; Sacramento, CA)
- California Division of Mines and Geology
- Club Development and Membership Growth (Australian Sports Commission)
- Corridor Design Management Group (California)
- Creative Direct Marketing Group, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Cable Driver Modem Group Buffer (US DoD)
- Center for Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- California Department of Managed Health Care (Sacramento, CA)
- County Designated Mental Health Professional
- Christopher Dock Mennonite High School
- Corona del Mar High School (California)
- Cell Density Migration Index
- Coalition for Cultural Diversity in Moving Images (South Korea)
- Color Doppler Myocardial Imaging
- Commercial Driving Mechanical Institute (Midland, Michigan)
- Compact Disk plus Musical Instruments Digital Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current customers include State of California Department of Transportation, State of California Department of Mental Health, County of Los Angeles USC Hospital, City of LA Airports(LAX and ONTARIO airports) to name a few.
EPA, the Los Angeles Port Police, the California Highway Patrol and the California Department of Mental Health.
Available for interviews: Rusty Selix, Executive Director Mental Health Association in California Stephen Mayberg, PhD, Director California Department of Mental Health Make Your Opinion Count - Click Here http://tbutton.
Guluzza said Medford's condition will be reviewed by the community program director of the California Department of Mental Health.
Dozens of Metropolitan State Hospital employees chanted and waved picket signs in front of the hospital today, drawing attention to ongoing assaults and staffing concerns at their facility and others overseen by the California Department of Mental Health.
WHERE: Crossroads Cafe, State Capitol Basement Bateson Building Atrium, 1600 9th Street 714 P Street Lobby WHO: Mental Health Association in California & California Department of Mental Health.
Nora Romero, spokeswoman for the California Department of Mental Health, would not comment on Urias' allegations, saying that it was a local issue that should be handled directly between county supervisors and members of the Mental Health Board.