The California Department of Insurance will hold a hearing on the proposal on September 16, and then Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner has 45 days to either accept or modify the proposal.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for California Department of Insurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Community Development and Human Services Committee
- Commonwealth Department of Human Services and Health (Australia)
- Canadian Division Headquarters & Signal Regiment
- Command & Data Handling Subsystem
- Chester District Housing Trust (UK)
- Centre d'Histoire des Techniques et de l'Environnement (French: Center for the History of Technology and the Environment)
- Confiserie Des Hautes-Vosges (French: Hautes-Vosges Confectionary)
- Crippled Dick Hot Wax (record label)
- Cadaver Decomposition Island (microbiology)
- Canadian Direct Investment (Abroad)
- Capability Delivery Increment (US DoD)
- Capacitive Discharge Ignition
- Capacitor Discharge Ignition
- Capacity Developers Incorporated (Dearborn, MI)
- Capacity Development Initiative
- Career Development Institute
- Career Development International (various locations)
- Career Development, Inc. (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For information on the California Department of Insurance, see www.
The California Department of Insurance offers tips on buying annuities at www.
Written complaints against home insurers filed with the California Department of Insurance quadrupled, from 312 in 2001 to over 1,200 in 2002.
8 million, according to the California Department of Insurance.
REACHES PROPOSED RATE 'ROLLBACK' AGREEMENT WITH CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INSURANCE LOS ANGELES, May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercury General Corp.
NYSE: PRU) confirmed today that its subsidiary, The Prudential Insurance Company of America, has reached separate settlements with the New York Attorney General and California Department of Insurance in connection with their investigations into regulatory matters involving its Group insurance business.
The Association filed a Petition with the California Office of Administrative Law (OAL) this week asking that agency to declare that Garamendi acted illegally in attempting to designate a recent settlement with American Reliable as a "precedential decision" of the California Department of Insurance (CDI).