Rescued kidnap victim Jaycee Dugard and her family have filed claims against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation alleging the parole of her alleged captor was botched.
What does CDCR stand for?
CDCR stands for California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDCR
We have 4 other meanings of CDCR in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Data Control Panel
- CUB (C1r/C1s, uEGF, and BMP1 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein)) Domain-Containing Protein 1
- Centro Di Coordinamento Pile ed Accumulatori (Coordination Center for Batteries Exausted)
- Communicable Disease Control and Prevention Bureau (Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services)
- Conseil Départemental Consultatif des Personnes Handicapées (French: Disability Advisory County Council)
- Colombo District Consumers' Price Index
- Comisión de Derechos Civiles de Puerto Rico (Spanish: Civil Rights Commission of Puerto Rico)
- Center for Delinquency and Crime Policy Studies
- Center of Domestic and Comparative Policy Studies (Princeton University; Princeton, NJ)
- Composites Development Center of Quebec (Canada)
- Canaliculodacryocystorhinostomy (surgical procedure)
- Centralized Data Collection and Reduction
- Compact Disc Clock Radio
- Conceptual Design and Cost Review
- Conjunctivodacryocystorhinostomy (opthamology)
- Contractor Drawing Change Request (NASA)
- Critical Design Change Request (software; various companies)
- California Dwarf Car Racing Association
- Centro Di Coordinamento Rifuti Apparecchiature Elettriche ed Elettroniche (WEEE Coordination Center)
- Child Death Case Review Committee (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Participates in the Cool Planet Project LOS ANGELES, Oct.
Tilton, secretary of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Administration Refuses to Answer Questions Regarding Conversations With Governor Schwarzenegger (and His Administration) Concerning Matters Believed to Be Relevant to Events Leading to the Death of California Correctional Officer Manuel Gonzalez NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
According to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, ankle gadgets would cost the state more than $400 million annually while misleading us with an illusion of safety.
DCI") and new operating division Nurse Consultants ("NCI"), a provider of healthcare staffing services, announced the award of a new contract with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation ("CDCR").
Consistent with applicable state law in effect when she was convicted, Olson will serve one year on parole supervision," the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said in a statement.
If it comes to a decision by Schwarzenegger and the governor fails to make a decision within his deadline, Rosenkrantz would be released, said Elaine Jennings, spokeswoman for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.