At a Tuesday press conference Allred introduced her client and announce a discrimination lawsuit against the California Department of Corrections (CDCR); hours later the agency backtracked.
What does CDOC stand for?
CDOC stands for California Department of Corrections
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CDOC
We have 6 other meanings of CDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Division Order Analyst
- Chicago Department on Aging (Chicago, IL)
- Commandant Decision on Appeal (US Coast Guard)
- Commission Départementale d'Orientation Agricole (French: Agricultural Orientation County Commission)
- Curacao Dive Operators Association
- Calculated Date of Birth
- Catholic Diocese of Brownsville (Brownsville, TX)
- Centre Diameter over Bark (forestry)
- Corrected Date of Birth (premature birth)
- Casa De Oro Branch Library (Spring Valley, CA)
- California Dolphin Online Catalog (est. 2012)
- Chromomorphic Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Colored Dissolved Organic Carbon
- Combined Defense Operations Center
- Continuing Demonstration Of Capability
- Counter-Drug Operations Center
- Cryptologic Division Officers Course (US DoD)
- Caribbean Days on Capitol Hill
- Current Status, Desired Status, Obstacles, Cost of Inaction (business growth matrix)
- Contingency DSCS Operational Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rescued kidnap victim Jaycee Dugard and her family have filed claims against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation alleging the parole of her alleged captor was botched.
Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Administration Refuses to Answer Questions Regarding Conversations With Governor Schwarzenegger (and His Administration) Concerning Matters Believed to Be Relevant to Events Leading to the Death of California Correctional Officer Manuel Gonzalez NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.
Consistent with applicable state law in effect when she was convicted, Olson will serve one year on parole supervision," the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation said in a statement.
He spent years in prison on several robbery convictions, according to records from the California Department of Corrections.
OTC Bulletin Board: USXX) today announced that it has been approved by the California Department of Corrections to create and operate joint venture, prison-industry work programs in four California correctional facilities managed by Wackenhut Corrections Corporation (NYSE: WHC).
E[acute accent]Recently, the California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitations installed Tops' video surveillance systems in detention facilities for youths.
Brandon has a criminal history dating to at least 1988, according to documents from the California Department of Corrections.