Meadows For more information California Department of Aging http://www.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for California Department of Aging
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- CD3 Antigen, Epsilon Subunit
- Cluster Difference 4
- Cluster of Differentiation 40 (glycoprotein)
- Cluster of Differentiation 44
- Capacity Development for Clean Development Mechanism (United Nations Environment Program)
- Curative Dose
- Cluster of Differentiation 8 (glycoprotein)
- CD8 Antigen, Alpha Polypeptide
- Calcul Distribué et Asynchronisme (French: Distributed Computing and Asynchrony)
- California Dental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov: The California Department of Aging offers updates on California's laws, regulations and legislative bills affecting the elderly, as well as information on legal aid services.
California Department of Aging, (916) 322-3887, www.
The key to slowing and hopefully stopping these preventable injuries and deaths is to get the prevention message out to seniors, disabled adults, and their families as well as their caregivers," said Lynda Terry, Director of the California Department of Aging.
us The California Department of Aging offers updates on California's laws, regulations and legislative bills affecting the elderly, as well as information on legal aid services.
Linkages are funded by the California Department of Aging and the Area Agency on Aging - Orange County.
The owners voluntarily closed Happy Days in March after state investigators began seizing files, Oscar Hidalgo, spokesman for the California Department of Aging, said Thursday.
The California Department of Aging has formed a partnership with Kaiser Permanente and other State and local agencies to educate older Californians about ways to prevent falls at home.