Introduced at the request of the Dental Hygiene Committee of California and supported by the California Dental Hygienists' Association, the new law makes a number of technical changes and corrections to the dental hygiene practice law (the committee is the agency that licenses and regulates dental hygienists).
What does CDHA stand for?
CDHA stands for California Dental Hygienists' Association (Glendale, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDHA
We have 10 other meanings of CDHA in our Acronym Attic
- Constant Delta Height
- Consumer Directed Health
- Consumer Driven Healthcare
- Consumer-Directed Healthcare
- Cooperative Document Handling
- Countable Dense Homogeneous (mathematics)
- Cowichan District Hospital (Duncan, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cretin Derham Hall
- CTIC Device Hybrid
- Customer Data Hub (Oracle)
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Capital District Health Authority
- Capital District Humane Association, Inc. (Mechanicville, NY)
- Center for Demography of Health and Aging
- Centre de Documentation Historique d'Algérie (French: Historical Documentation Center in Algeria)
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists' Association
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (Canberra, Australia)
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
- Consumer-Directed Health Benefit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cappon also references the work of Noel Kelsch, former president of the California Dental Hygienists' Association, whose own study was published in a recent issue of Infection Control Today.
In keeping with the global effort to limit the spread of the Swine Flu, the California Dental Hygienists' Association (CDHA) issued a list today of simple ways patients and oral health professionals can prevent catching and spreading the disease.
Chaney was very active in ADHA and the California Dental Hygienists' Association for many years.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- On the eve of this week's Great American Smokeout, the California Dental Hygienists' Association (http://www.
With methamphetamine addiction continuing to skyrocket, the California Dental Hygienists' Association (CDHA) today called on the public to understand that decaying teeth can be one of the first warning signs that a family member or loved one is abusing the drug.
California Dental Hygienists' Association "Adopt a Skilled Nursing Facility" The California Dental Hygienists' Association (CDHA) received the Wm.
28 /PRNewswire/ -- Coinciding with its 20th year as the official voice of dental hygiene in the state, the California Dental Hygienists' Association (http://www.