In February 2012, S&W obtained certification from the California Crop Improvement Association (CCIA) for its first internally bred dormant alfalfa seed variety, SW4328.
What does CCIA stand for?
CCIA stands for California Crop Improvement Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCIA
We have 33 other meanings of CCIA in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Chrome Inc.
- Customer Called In (tech support call logs)
- Customer Care Information
- Customer Care Institute
- Cyclo-Camping International (France)
- Sociedad Española Para El Control de Calidad E Instrumentación, SL (Spanish: Spanish Society for Quality Control and Instrumentation, SL; Barcelona, Spain)
- Chief Controller of Imports and Exports
- Comic-Con International Independent Film Festival
- Chronic Constriction Injury to the Infraorbital Nerve
- California Court Interpreters Association (Encinitas, CA)
- Camden County Improvement Authority
- Camera de Comert Industrie si Agricultura
- Canadian Career Information Association
- Canadian Cattle Identification Agency
- Caravan and Camping Industry Association (Australia)
- Carolina Capital Investment Corporation
- Cave Creek Improvement Association
- Central California Interclub Association
- Central Carpet Industries Association (Nepal)
- Certified Claims Inspectors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A long-time member of the California agricultural community, Palmer is a former president of the California Crop Improvement Association, a current officer of the California Seed Association and a member of the Pesticide Applicators Professional Association.
The name change has been reviewed and authorized by the California Crop Improvement Association, the seed certifying agency under the California Seed Law.