But Saenz said neighboring city officials -- including those in the California Contract Cities Association and the Independent Cities Association who announced on Thursday their opposition to the bill -- would change their minds if they studied the new amendment because it would give them a greater voice in the district than they've ever had.
What does CCCA stand for?
CCCA stands for California Contract Cities Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCA
We have 89 other meanings of CCCA in our Acronym Attic
- Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru (Welsh: National Assembly for Wales)
- Cypress Community College (Cypress, CA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association certification)
- Capacitive Cross-Coupled Common-Gate (electrical engineering)
- Communications Control Complex Falcon
- Cognitive Complexity and Control Theory - Revised (child development)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association)
- Communications Coordination Committee for the United Nations
- California Club Calf Association (Pismo Beach, California)
- California Commercial Collection Association
- Calvary Chapel Christian Academy
- Campus Computer Communication Association
- Campus Crusade for Christ Australia (formerly Life Ministries)
- Canada Chinese Computer Association
- Canadian Corporate Counsel Association
- Canadian Correspondence Chess Association
- Canadian Corrugated Case Association
- Canadian Cosmetics Careers Association
- Canaveral Charter Captains Association
- Catfish Creek Conservation Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also participates in the Colorado River Water Authority, the American Water Works Association and the California Contract Cities Association.
The California Contract Cities Association board has adopted a resolution stating it believes that voters who live in all 28 cities serviced by the Los Angeles Unified School District should determine who governs and sets policy for the district.
Santa Clarita Councilman Carl Boyer has asked the council to seek the support of the California Contract Cities Association for a bill by Assemblyman George Runner, R-Lancaster, that would allow for a study of how Los Angeles County serves its residents.
West Hollywood City Councilmember Jeffrey Prang will be sworn in as the new President of the California Contract Cities Association (CCCA) at the Annual Municipal Installation Banquet on Saturday, May 20, 2006 at 7:30 p.
Members include 44 Southland cities, the California Contract Cities Association, San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments, Gateway Cities Council of Governments, Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association and the California Taxpayer Protection Committee.