The California Community Foundation has donated $41,750 to the CHIME Institute to help provide ``capacity building support'' to its charter elementary school in Woodland Hills.
What does CCF stand for?
CCF stands for California Community Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCF
We have 387 other meanings of CCF in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Employers Unions of Russia
- Control Center Experimental Version
- Catholic Charities of Eastern Virginia
- Common Criteria Evaluation & Validation Scheme (National Information Assurance Partnership)
- Cedar Creek Experimental Watershed (Indiana)
- Center for the Creation of Economic Wealth (University of Oklahoma)
- Community Care East York (est. 1985; Ontario, Canada)
- Clackamas County Environmental Youth Corps (Oregon)
- Center for Coastal Environments of Yellow Sea (Inha University; South Korea)
- Cabot, Cabot and Forbes (real estate development firm)
- Call Centre Forum (various locations)
- Call Control Functions (3GPP)
- Caltech Christian Fellowship
- Camera Consultantilor Fiscali (Romanian: Chamber of Tax Consultants)
- Camion Club de France (French vintage vehicle association)
- Camion-Citerne Feux de Forêts (French: Forest Fire Tanker Truck)
- Campaign for California Families
- Campaign for Children and Families
- Campus Christian Fellowship
- Campus Computing Facilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
California Community Foundation (CCF) has been an essential resource for philanthropy and civic engagement in Greater Los Angeles since 1915.
More about Woods Fund of Chicago California Community Foundation Awardee for Grantmaking Public Charity"Strengthening Los Angeles communities through effective philanthropy and civic engagement.
A $50,000 grant came from the Ahmanson Foundation to cover infrastructure costs, while the California Community Foundation has awarded a $357,600, three-year grant to hire an additional nurse and support existing staff.
Preston Johnson assumes leadership of Investment Committee LOS ANGELES -- The California Community Foundation (CCF) announced Sheldon M.
7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- California Community Foundation (CCF) announced 27 new grants totaling $2,315,000 to nonprofits throughout Greater Los Angeles based on sound planning, strong leadership and effective management, impact of programs or services, and other demonstrated qualities in affordable housing, arts, education, health care, and civic engagement.
The University of California Los Angeles School Management Program has received $244,913 in grants from the Arthur Vining Davis Foundation and the California Community Foundation.
The partnership is made possible by the California Community Foundation (CCF) and the John S.