Fielding a team from an enrollment of fewer that 3,800 students, the school won the triple crown of the California Community College Athletic Association, placing first in the conference, regional, and state championships.
What does CCCAA stand for?
CCCAA stands for California Community College Athletic Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCAA
We have 3 other meanings of CCCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Common Core Compliance Area
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents (Virginia)
- Communauté de Communes de la Côte d'Albatre (French: Community of Municipalities of the Alabaster Coast; Alabaster Coast, France)
- Companies Creditors Arrangement Act (bankruptcy in Canada)
- Comprehensive Community Corrections Act (Virginia)
- Consumer Counseling Centers of America, Inc.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Agency (various locations)
- Countryside Community Club Association (Tucson, AZ)
- California Community College Administrators Association
- California Community College Assessment Association (est. 1992)
- Coordination Council of Chinese-American Associations (Kensington, MD)
- Child Care Center Advisory Board
- Coalition of Child Care Advocates of British Columbia (Canada)
- California Climate Change Advisory Committee
- Calvert County Cultural Arts Council (Maryland)
- Centre of Contemporary Central Asia and the Caucasus (UK)
- Christ Community Chinese Alliance Church (Hayward, CA)
- Citizens Commemorative Coin Advisory Committee
- Commonwealth Child Care Advisory Council (est. 1998; Australia)
- Caribbean Cultural Center/African Diaspora Institute (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even when starting setter Heather Sanders suffered a broken left fibula in the post-match celebration following their regional quarterfinal victory at top-ranked Irvine Valley College, the College of the Canyons women's volleyball expected to make a statement at the California Community College Athletic Association State Championships.
It is the second time the Pirates captured the award, presented by the California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) in association with the National Alliance of Two-Year College Athletic Administrators.