BULLETIN BOARD: UCNN) , a provider of on-demand contact handling software and business telecommunication services delivered over the UCN national VoIP network, announced today that California College for Health Sciences (CCHS), a leading national distance education institution with administrative offices in Salt Lake City, has implemented the UCN inContact(TM) call handling suite of applications to support its student enrollment and admissions functions.
What does CCFHS stand for?
CCFHS stands for California College for Health Sciences (National City, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFHS
- Caped Cod Fish Golf Association
- County Correctional Facility Gross Receipts Tax (New Mexico Taxation and Revenue)
- Center for Child and Family Health (North Carolina)
- Chicago Center for Family Health (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Church Foundation for the Handicapped (Knoxville, TN)
- Codex Committee on Food Hygiene
- Cecil County Field Hockey Association (Maryland)
- Corson Colson Family History Association
- Center for Child and Family Health Promotion (University of Minnesota School of Nursing)
- Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research (US NOAA)
- Central Coast Family History Society (Australia)
- Clackamas County Family History Society (Oregon)
- Coos County Family Health Services (Berlin, NH)
- Canadian Centre for Fisheries Innovation (Centre Canadien d'Innovation des Peches)
- Catskill Center for Independence (Oneonta, NY)
- Center for Children and Families, Inc. (Norman, OK)
- Centre for Cross-Faculty Inquiry (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Cercle Culturel Franco-Indien (French)
- China Containerized Freight Index (Shanghai Shipping Exchange)
- Consulting Center for Finance and Investment (est. 1979; Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professional self-study courses are also offered through MicroMash, which offers over 100 professional exam and continuing education products, and California College for Health Sciences (CCHS), which offers associate, four-year, and masters degree programs in the health field.
based California College for Health Sciences (CCHS).