LOS ANGELES, July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A Superior Court judge has upheld an action by the California Coastal Commission seeking to provide public access to Carbon Beach in Malibu.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for California Coastal Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Contra Costa Builders Exchange (Concord, California)
- Chaos and Creation in the Back Yard (Paul McCartney album)
- Comprehensive Community-Based Youth Services
- Cairns Convention Centre (est. 1996; Australia)
- Cale Copf Company (German music group)
- Calendar Countdown Condition
- Calhoun Community College (Alabama)
- Calibration Check Compounds
- California Catholic Conference (Sacramento, CA)
- California Cider Company
- California Coastal Conservancy (est. 1976)
- California Commissioning Collaborative (California)
- California Common Cause
- California Community Colleges
- California Conservation Corps
- California Correctional Center (California)
- California Countercurrent
- Call Content Channel
- Calm Cool and Collected
- Calorie Control Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
But members of the California Coastal Commission voted on Thursday against the proposals by a majority of eight to four, claiming they would cause unacceptable environmental damage.
But the California Coastal Commission has filed a report recommending that the planning applications be rejected when they go before local lawmakers next week.
Like its predecessors, the sixth edition by the California Coastal Commission serves as an invaluable resource for anyone searching out top spots along the state's 1,100-mile shoreline, including one of our favorites, Jughandle State Beach near Mendocino.
A court has ruled that the California Coastal Commission violated the Constitution when it ordered a San Mateo County family to dedicate most of its property as a state agricultural easement, as a condition of getting a permit for a family home.
28, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A Superior Court judge has awarded the California Coastal Commission over $3.
Neal Fishman, deputy executive officer for the California Coastal Commission, said the Ventura River is the most significant stream in the effort to help the endangered steelhead recover in Southern California.
On the call, the Mayor will detail a letter sent to California Legislators urging support for AB 1991 and will also respond to criticism of the bill by the California Coastal Commission and other groups.