Dan Adler, Managing Director, California Clean Energy Fund "To make the most of this opportunity, and to be good stewards of these funds, calls for a thoughtful strategy that maximizes contributions from the private sector.
What does CalCEF stand for?
CalCEF stands for California Clean Energy Fund (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Calcitonin/Calcitonin-Related Polypeptide, Alpha
- Computer-Aided Logistics Compiler & Network
- California Coalition for Authentic Reform in Education
- California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- California Court Appointed Special Advocate
- California Carbon Trust
- Clergy and Laymen Concerned About Vietnam
- Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering
- Computer-Aided Life Cycle Engineering
- Computer-Aided Life Cycle Engineering Electronic Packaging Research Center
- Community Access To Local Catchment Information
- Computer Architecture Lab at Carnegie Mellon (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Conventional Air-Launched Cruise Missile (US DoD)
- Capitol Area Library Consortium (Minnesota)
- Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science
- California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations
- California Computer Products, Incorporated
- Campus-Laboratory Collaborative Research
- California On-Scene Emergency Coordination Radio Plan
- California Association of Leaders for Career Preparation (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ENERGY RESOURCE-11 April 2007-Susan Preston Joins California Clean Energy Fund to Help Promote 'Angel' Investments in Clean Energy Startups(C)2007 JeraOne - http://www.
is a San Francisco-based company, supported by the California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF), a leading investor in promising innovative platforms that accelerate the growth of clean energy generation through advancements in finance, public policy and technological innovation.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- A full-day conference hosted by the California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF) will critically assess California's progress in transforming clean energy policy initiatives and technology breakthroughs into market realities.
The California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF), which creates innovative financial products for the clean energy economy, the American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE) and the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) are lead organizers of the event.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF) announced today it will host a full-day conference designed to assess California's progress in turning clean energy policy initiatives and technology breakthroughs into market realities.
The California Clean Energy Fund, a 501(c) (4), executes and scales the CalCEF investment strategy via a fund-of-funds model, partnering with leading investment managers.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF), a $30 million public benefit investment fund created to spur investment and innovation in California's clean energy economy, today announced a summary of its Fund 1 Portfolio.