Seaside is organized to support managed Medi-Cal members and prepare for the California Children's Services (CCS) demonstration project that addresses the needs of children with certain diseases and ongoing medical conditions.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for California Children's Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Cabin Crew Safety (aviation newsletter)
- Cabinet Committee on Security (India)
- Cadillac Club Sweden (automobile club; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Cahier des Clauses Spéciales (French: Special Conditions of Contract)
- Cainta Catholic School (Cainta, Rizal, Philippines)
- Caisserie Conditionnement Service (French: Crate Packaging Service)
- Calcium Chloride Solution
- Calculus of Communicating Systems
- Caledon Community Services (Canada)
- Calgary Christian School
- Call Center for Skype (software; PrettyMay)
- Call Center Supervisor (various companies)
- Call Centre Solution (software)
- Call Completion Seconds (Sprint)
- Callaci Consulting Service (Fullerton, CA)
- Calvary Chapel South (Kent, WA)
- Camera Coordinate System
- Camping Card Scandinavia (now Camping Key Europe)
- Campus Center South (Purchase College; New York)
- Canada Country Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
DHCS programs include Medical (the state Medicaid program), California Children's Services, the Child Health and Disability Prevention Program, and services that support rural health delivery systems, farm worker communities, clinic systems and American Indian populations.
To be certified as a PICU by California Children's Services, a hospital must have a minimum of eight pediatric intensive care beds, 350 annual admissions, two full-time pediatric intensivists and a staff of multiple pediatric subspecialists.
How about the important resources going to the California Children's Services and the Genetically Handicapped Persons Program?
The new hospital has 18 private birthing and recovery suites and one of the region's largest and most advanced neonatal intensive care units (49 beds, California Children's Services certified level III NICU).
Andy now receives physical and occupational therapy through California Children's Services, is scheduled to receive speech-language therapy services through the county schools system and participates in a home program for visually impaired children.
Quantum supplies Monoclate P to hemophiliacs through three programs: Medi-Cal, California Children's Services and the Genetically Handicapped Persons Program.
Medi-Cal and California Children's Services reimbursements for medical specialists have been adjusted only once in more than 26 years; rates are among the lowest in the nation.