NetworkOmni and 911 Cares will officially launch the program today at the annual meeting of the California chapter of the National Emergency Number Association (NENA).
What does CALNENA stand for?
CALNENA stands for California Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computerized Air-Launched Missile Management System
- Computer-Aided Laser Measurement of Surfaces
- Central American Lutheran Mission Society (Houston, TX)
- Combined Allowances for Logistics & Maintenance Support
- Computer-Aided Load Manifesting System (US DoD)
- Computer-Assisted Load Management System
- Credit and Load Management System (utilities; UK)
- CASP (Community Academic Services Program) Adult Literacy Network (Canada)
- California Naturopathic Clinic
- Christian Action League of North Carolina, Inc.
- California Network
- Cape Lookout National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Change Academy Lake of the Ozarks (Lake Ozark, MO)
- Cognitive Assistant that Learns and Organizes (US DARPA)
- Combined Airlift Office
- Contingency And Limited Objectives
- Callaghan Valley Local Organizing Committee
- Child and Adolescent Level of Care Utilization System (psychiatric evaluation)
- Circumferential Acoustic Log (petrolium industry)
- California Office of Health Information Integrity (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A preview of the training will be offered in the form of a joint presentation, "Bridging the Cultural Divide: An Introduction to Cultural Competence in Public Safety," to be delivered on January 24th and 25th at the upcoming conference hosted by the California Chapter of the National Emergency Number Association.