The California Certified Organic Farmers organization has certified that Beach Organics Skin Care has fully satisfied the national organic standards established by the United States Department of Agriculture.
What does CCOF stand for?
CCOF stands for California Certified Organic Farmers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCOF
We have 2 other meanings of CCOF in our Acronym Attic
- CIMIC (Civil-Military) Centre of Excellence (The Netherlands)
- Clinical Center of Excellence (various organizations)
- Contra Costa County Office of Education (Pleasant Hill, CA; California Department of Education)
- Cooperation Centre of Excellence
- Coordinating Center of Excellence (Ohio healthcare)
- Cullen College of Engineering (University of Houston; Texas)
- Colorado County Officials' and Employees' Retirement Association
- Cabell County Office of Emergency Services (West Virginia)
- Community College and Occupational Education System (Colorado)
- Cadillac Club of Finland
- Child Care Operating Fund (Canada)
- Christ's Church of Flagstaff (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Command Center of the Future (US Navy)
- Credit Card on File
- Close Coupled Over Fire Air
- California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations
- Carver County Open Fiber Initiative (Minnesota)
- Calaveras Council of Governments
- Calgary-Cambridge Observation Guide
- Canadian Council on Geomatics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Girasole Vineyards (pronounced jeer-uh-sEi-lay) wines feature distinctive, bright yellow sunflowers embossed on the label, and carry the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) guarantee on the back label.
The California Certified Organic Farmers certified the salad bar and kitchen at Crossroads, the largest dining hall on campus, as organic in April 2006.
SLO Chai's teas are certified organic with California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) and Fair Trade Certified (FTC) with TransFair USA.
The main philosophical difference here is that I'm growing a product for integrity, and they [the large food companies] are doing it to fill a market niche," said Bogenholm, who is also chairwoman of the board of the California Certified Organic Farmers, a group that sided with the OCA in the standard dispute.
These new eco-label and verification schemes tend to really just muddy the waters with questions," said Jake Lewin, marketing director at California Certified Organic Farmers, an organic certification and trade group.
Bird, California Certified Organic Farmers Executive Board Member/ Organic Farmer/Organic Farm Inspector
NorSun's Idaho operations have been formally certified an organic food processor by the California Certified Organic Farmers and the Idaho Department of Agriculture.