Kaiser Permanente has funded and worked with the California Center for Public Health Advocacy to conduct the HEAL Cities Campaign, which has been formally endorsed by the League since its inception in 2008.
What does CCPHA stand for?
CCPHA stands for California Center for Public Health Advocacy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCPHA
We have 1 other meaning of CCPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Colleges Purchasing Group
- Creative Community Projects Group
- Community Care Partners of Greater Mecklenburg (North Carolina; improves care of Medicaid population)
- California Council for the Promotion of History (Sacramento, CA)
- Catawba County Public Health (Hickory, NC)
- Chinese Community Partnership for Health
- Chinese Corporation for Promotion of Humanities (Beijing, China; est. 1980)
- Community Campus Partnerships for Health
- Complement Control Protein Homolog
- Canadian Coalition for Public Health in the 21st Century
- Church and Charitable Private Hospitals Association (Australia)
- Central California Paint Horse Club (Bakersfield, CA)
- Central Coast Peruvian Horse Club (Santa Maria, CA)
- Clay County Public Health Center (Liberty, MO)
- Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Heart Disease
- Calhoun County Paranormal Investigators (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Camp Casey Peace Institute (Crawford, TX)
- Catawba County Paranormal Investigators (North Carolina)
- Chernobyl Children's Project International
- Cia de Communicationes Personales del Interior (Argentina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Initiated in 2008 by the League of California Cities and the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA), HEAL offers workshops, technical assistance, model policies and a website supporting cities that wish to become healthier places to live and work.
According to the California Center for Public Health Advocacy, 31 percent of children in Los Angeles County were overweight in 2004.
Harold Goldstein of the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) said immediately after the four-hour hearings.
27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Describing Proposition 26 as an insidious effort by tobacco, alcohol and oil interests to limit the power of local communities to protect the health of their residents, the California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) board of directors unanimously voted to oppose the state proposition.
Nearly 45 percent of the children living in Levine's 40th Assembly District are considered ``unfit,'' according to a study by the California Center for Public Health Advocacy.
Local governments have to do their part as well to make healthy choices easily available," says Rosa Soto of the California Center for Public Health Advocacy, a proponent of the new policy.
At their peril, most Americans have focused almost exclusively on foods and ignored the hefty serving of calories and sugar they consume through beverages," says California Center for Public Health Advocacy (CCPHA) Executive Director Dr.