was appointed by President Clinton and served on the board of trustees for the Presidio Trust for the Presidio National Park in San Francisco, and currently serves on the boards of the California Center for Land Recycling, the California League of Conservation Voters, and Mid-Peninsula Housing Coalition.
What does CCLR stand for?
CCLR stands for California Center for Land Recycling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCLR
We have 10 other meanings of CCLR in our Acronym Attic
- Casing Collar Locator Perforation (oil industry)
- Center for Children's Law and Policy
- Churches' Center for Land and People (Wisconsin)
- Clinical Crown Lengthening Procedures (dentistry)
- Coachella Canal Lining Project (California; US Board of Reclamation; San Diego County Water Authority)
- Comité Consultatif des Locataires et Propriétaires (French: Owners and Tenants Advisory Committee; Belgium)
- Common Carrier Line Pool
- Community College Leadership Program (various locations)
- California Civil Liberties Public Education Program (Sacramento, CA)
- Commissioner's Council on Local Public Health
- Canadian Congress on Leisure Research
- Cell Culture Lysis Reagent
- Center for Creative Land Recycling
- Centre for Contact Lens Research (Canada)
- Centre for Contaminated Land Remediation (UK)
- Chi Chi LaRue
- Claims Collection Litigation Report
- Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway (UK)
- Community Care Law Reports (UK)
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also an Executive Board Member of the Greater Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, and a Board Member of the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) and the California Center for Land Recycling (CCLR).
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Identifying and managing risk when redeveloping contaminated property will be the focus of a workshop sponsored by Southern California Edison (SCE) and the California Center for Land Recycling (CCLR) at SCE's Customer Technology Application Center facility in Irwindale, Calif.