About California Casualty Founded in 1914 as the California Casualty Indemnity Exchange, California Casualty Insurance Company today is a leading provider of insurance programs to educators, peace officers, firefighters and nurses.
What does CCIC stand for?
CCIC stands for California Casualty Insurance Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIC
We have 63 other meanings of CCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Chambre de Commerce et d'Industrie du Burundi (Burundi)
- China Commodity Inspection Bureau
- Command and Control Interoperability Board
- Command Center Integration Branch (US DoD)
- Configuration Control Interoperability Board
- Canadian Chartered Institute of Business Administration (business college; Canada)
- Commodity Capitol International Business Corporation
- Changchun Institute of Biological Products
- Centre for Clinical Immunology and Biomedical Statistics (Australia)
- Crash Course in Brain Surgery (Metallica song)
- Canadian Consortium for the Investigation of Cannabinoids
- Canadian Council for International Cooperation
- Caracle Creek International Consulting Inc (Sudbury, ON, Canada)
- Catalysts & Chemicals Industries Co., Ltd. (Yokohama, Japan)
- Central California Intelligence Center (Sacramento, CA)
- Centre Catholique International de Coopération Avec l'UNESCO (French: International Catholic Centre for Cooperation with UNESCO)
- Centre de Conférences Internationales de Cluny (French: Cluny International Conference Center; Cluny, France)
- Certified Chiropractic Insurance Consultant
- China Certification and Inspection Company
- China Chamber of International Commerce
Samples in periodicals archive:
His prior work experience includes management positions at Liberty Mutual, Alexander & Alexander and California Casualty Insurance Company.