A nationally recognized farm leader, orator and innovator, Bunje served as president of the California Canning Peach Association from 1950-1974.
What does CCPA stand for?
CCPA stands for California Canning Peach Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCPA
We have 116 other meanings of CCPA in our Acronym Attic
- Cutter Certification Plan (US Coast Guard)
- Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
- Cytochrome C Peroxidase
- Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack (software)
- Complement Control Protein Repeat 3
- Cytotoxic Cell Proteinase-1
- Collaborative Computational Project 6
- Cabinet Committee of Political Affairs (India)
- Cable Communications Policy Act of 1984
- Calgary Centre of Performing Arts (Calgary Alberta, Canada)
- California Center for Physical Activity
- Camp Cherith in Pennsylvania (now Cedarbrook Camp in Pennsylvaia)
- Canadian Cashmere Producers Association
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives (think tank)
- Canadian Certified Physician Assistant
- Canadian Chemical Producers' Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association
- Canadian College of Performing Arts (Victoria, Canada)
- Canadian Concrete Pipe Association
- Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapy Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CA $ 337,400 California Canning Peach Association, CA $ 39,962 California Olive Growers, CA $ 500,000 CEA Farm Cooperative Steering Committee, TX $ 40,000 Central IL Energy Cooperative, IL $ 250,000 Citrus World Inc.
Ronald Schuler, retired manager of the California Canning Peach Association, has agreed to serve as interim chief operating officer for California Tomato Growers Association (CTGA) until the board finds a permanent successor to John Welty, who recently resigned.