Held in conjunction with the California Building Officials Association (CALBO) and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), the Building Safe Communities seminar series will provide code officials, inspectors, fire marshals, building and planning officials, and others with knowledge and certification toward state-mandated requirements for regulation enforcement.
What does CALBO stand for?
CALBO stands for California Building Officials (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CALBO in our Acronym Attic
- Countrywide Automotive Leasing Administration System (Automotive Media Systems Ltd.)
- Cryptococcal Antigen Latex Agglutination System
- Computer Aided Learning and Authoring Environment for Tele-education
- Calcium-Dependent Lipid Binding
- Candida Antarctica Lipase B (organic chemistry)
- Citizens Against Legal Blackmail (California)
- Club Athlétique l'Hay les Roses Badminton (French: L'Hay les Roses Badminton Athletic Club; L'Hay les Roses, France)
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Lac du Bourget (French: Agglomeration Community of Lac du Bourget; Lac du Bourget, France)
- Computer-Aided Line Balancing (est. 1969; Illinois Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Building Standards Commission along with the International Code Council (ICC), the California Building Officials (CALBO), and state agencies such as the Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) plan to participate in various public-private partnerships for future green building training and educational outreach efforts throughout the state.
The I-Codes were supported by more than 500 private and non-profit entities, including the American Institute of Architects, California Council, The California Building Industry Association, the California Building Officials, and the Structural Engineers Association of California.