This research was funded by grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01CA112287, R01CA170737, R01CA170140, UL1RR025774 and R01DK053244), the US Department of Defense (W81XWH-08-0468), the California Breast Cancer Research Program (17NB-0058, 16IB-0052, 12NB-0176 and 13NB-0180), and the Susan G.
What does CBCRP stand for?
CBCRP stands for California Breast Cancer Research Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CBCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Channel Byte Count Register
- Cresci Bene Che Ripasso
- Cresci Bene Che Ritorno
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Alliance
- Community-Based Collaboratives Research Consortium (University of Virginia)
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- California Beverage Container Recycling Fund
- Canadian Breast Cancer Research Initiative
- Cornell Broadband Communications Research Laboratory (Ithaca, NY)
- Community Based Coastal Resource Management (Philippines)
- Capability-based Command Security (credential-based access control system)
- Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (National Healthcare Association)
- Chevaliers Beneficient de La Cité-Sainté (French: Beneficient Knights of the Holy City)
- Chinese Bible Church of Springfield (Illinois)
- Choice Based Credit System (various universities)
- Christian Bible College and Seminary
- Combat Communications Squadron
- Commercial Banking Company of Sydney (Australia)
- Common Baseline Circuit Switch
- Computer Based Conversation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $5 million California Breast Cancer Research Program initiative "Making Chemicals Testing Relevant to Breast Cancer" is a model for stimulating research in this field, and the National Institute of Enironmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Breast Cancer and the Environment Research Program is contributing knowledge about puberty as a critical window of development and susceptibility.
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the company will donate 15percent of proceeds from the sale of this collection to the California Breast Cancer Research Program.
The study published in PNAS was a "bench to bedside" project done entirely at California Pacific Medical Center and primarily funded by the National Cancer Institute and the California Breast Cancer Research Program.
Approximately $25 million annually from the new tobacco tax revenue would be dedicated to the California Breast Cancer Research Program (CBCRP) operated by the University of California, Office of the President.
The funding organizations include: the National Cancer Institute (NCI), as part of the National Cooperative Drug Discovery Group (NCDDG) program; the California Breast Cancer Research Program, and the Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) Program.
With peer-reviewed grant support from the California Breast Cancer Research Program, Dr.
The groundbreaking meeting is sponsored by the National Cancer Institute's Mouse Models of Human Cancers Consortium, the California Breast Cancer Research Program and the UC Davis Cancer Center.