MEI was recently awarded a 4-year accreditation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (ANCC), the California Board of Registered Nurses (Provider 13164), and is also recognized as an accredited provider by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE).
What does CABRN stand for?
CABRN stands for California Board of Registered Nurses
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Reoperation (cardiology)
- Coalition of All Breed Rescue of Arizona
- Copper and Brass Research Association (metallurgy)
- Caderno Afrobrasileiro Asiático Lusitano
- Centre for Applied Business Research in Energy and the Environment (University of Alberta School of Business, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Canada Africa Business Resources International
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative (est. 2004)
- Common Access to Biotechnological Resources and Information
- Coronary Artery Bypass Revascularization Investigation
- Coalition Against Blue Ridge Landfill Expansion (Fresno, TX)
- Carrier Access Billing System
- Center for Applied Behavior Systems (Virginia Tech)
- Center for Applied Biodiversity Science
- Centralized Automatic Billing System
- Centre for Air Borne Systems (India)
- Centro Acadêmico Bernardo Sayão (Brasil)
- Centro Acadêmico Bernardo Sayão (Portugese: Unicamp's Student Organization)
- Child and Babysitting Safety (course; various organizations)
- Cockpit Air Bag System (helicopter safety system)
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems (DARPA software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com(R) are accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing, Center (ANCC), the California Board of Registered Nurses, the Florida Board of Nursing and the West Virginia Board of Registered Nurses.