Method The number of written exam (EPPP) passes and failures as a function of type of program graduated from was obtained from the California Board of Psychology for April 1996, April 1997, and October, 1997.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for California Board of Psychology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Board of Trade
- Common Basic Operator Trainer (Navy)
- Coniectanea Biblica Old Testament Series (book)
- Camp Biblique Oecuménique de Vaumarcus (Switzerland)
- Complete Book of Voodoo by Pelton Robert
- Centralne Biuro Obrotu Wierzytelnosciami (Polish: Central Marketing Office Wierzytelnosciami)
- Coulomb-Born Approximation with No Exchange
- Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (US DHS)
- Cabinet Bessé Prévoyance (French: Bessé Welfare Office; Nantes, France)
- Cabinet Biard-Pinçon (French: Biard Pinçon Office; building inspection)
- California Budget Project
- Canadian Bush Party (band)
- Canadian Business Patterns
- Canadian Business Press
- Canceled By Patient
- Capability Based Planning
- Capacity Bidding Program (energy; California)
- Captive Breeding Program (wildlife management)
- Car Beauty Pro
- Carrée, Biebuyck & Partners (recruitment agency; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kalustian currently serves on the California Board of Psychology.