Wildman said his bill is supported by the California Bail Agents Association and the National Association of Bail Insurance Companies.
What does CBAA stand for?
CBAA stands for California Bail Agents Association (Sacramento, CA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBAA
We have 40 other meanings of CBAA in our Acronym Attic
- Curriculum Based Assessment
- Customer Business Analyst (Intel)
- Cyber Baseball Association (fantasy league)
- Cytometric Beads Array (biochemical)
- CMM (Cabability Maturity Model)-Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement
- CMM-Based Appraisal for Software Capability Evaluation
- Cost Benefits Analysis Software Capability Evaluation
- CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement
- Canadian Bar Association-Ontario
- CMM-Based Appraisals for Internal Process Improvement
- Canadian Business Aircraft Association
- Candy Brokers Association of America
- Catholic Biblical Association of America
- Cavalry Brigade Air Attack
- Cavity-Backed Aperture Antenna
- Central Brooklyn Arts Alliance
- Chinese Business Association of Atlanta
- College of Business Administration and Accountancy (Colegio de San Juan de Letran, Intramuros, Manila, Philippines)
- Collegiate Bass Anglers Association
- Community Bankers Association of Alabama
Samples in periodicals archive:
California has 1,350 such agents employed by 400 bail-bond companies, which make a $110 to $120 million profit annually, according to the California Bail Agents Association.