May 14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (CASFAA) wishes to publicly thank and offer our appreciation to the Governor for his support of the Cal Grant program for California students.
What does CASFAA stand for?
CASFAA stands for California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASFAA
We have 1 other meaning of CASFAA in our Acronym Attic
- Coordinated Standard ASW Exercise
- Community Against Sexual Exploitation of Youth (Canada)
- Cambodian Arts and Scholarship Foundation
- Canadian Association of Specialty Foods
- Central Arkansas Sport Flyers
- Clinical Associate Staff Fellow (US NIH)
- Composite Air Strike Force
- Construction Association of South Florida
- Contingency Aeromedical Staging Facility
- California Steel Framing Alliance (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Chattanooga Area Schools Federal Credit Union (Chattanooga, TN)
- Consortium for Adequate School Funding in Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Chinese Association for Sino-Foreign Literary Theory
- Colorado Association of Stormwater and Floodplain Managers
- Civil Aviation Security Field Office
- Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems (University of California, Santa Cruz; Santa Cruz, CA)
- Central Arizona Speculative Fiction Society, Inc (Phoenix, AZ)
- Consortium for Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- Civil Aviation Security Field Units (FAA/TSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Let's release all the prisoners in jail for no reason that cost us $120 a day and up," suggested Jo Ann Bernard, director of financial aid and scholarships for MiraCosta College and a board member of both the California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and the California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators Association.
The program was created in 1990 by the California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators to address the low number of underserved students who enroll in college.