Doug Snyder with the California Association of School Transportation Officials was pleased with the ARB decision because it may discourage other regions from adopting alternative fuel-only rules, even though it won't impact Southern California schools.
What does CASTO stand for?
CASTO stands for California Association of School Transportation Officials
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Advanced Study of Teaching and Learning (University of Virginia)
- Capacitor-Aided System for Teaching and Learning Electricity
- Carcinoma Showing Thymus Like Differentiation
- Citadel Academy for the Scholarship of Teaching, Learning, and Evaluation (Charleston, SC)
- Communicative and Supportive Teaching/Learning Environment
- Computer-Assisted System for Theater Level Engineering
- Connecting A Student To Lifelong Education
- Commonwealth Association of Science, Technology and Mathematics Educators (UK)
- Clean Air Status and Trends Network (US EPA)
- Cast Number (urinalysis)
- Canadian Automatic Small Telescopes for Orbital Research (Royal Military College of Canada)
- Cask for Storage and Transport of Radioactive Material
- Consolidated Adaptive Systems Technology and Optimization Research (Management Sciences Department; University of Iowa; Iowa City, IA)
- Corps Airborne Standoff Radar
- Canadian Aboriginal Science and Technology Society (est. 1992)
- Canadians against Slavery and Torture in Sudan
- Caring for All Suicide Trauma Survivors (online support group)
- Commercial Activities Study Tracking System
- Computer Abilities Scanning and Training Test
- Council of Australian Secondary Tourism Teachers (South Australia, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NSC will also exhibit Travado IBUS(TM) at the California Association of School Transportation Officials (CASTO) Annual Conference and Exhibition to be held March 19 in Sacramento, CA at the Sacramento Doubletree Hotel.