Datamark has been presenting on the topic of post-recession marketing strategies at several education industry events recently, including the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) 26th Annual Conference, Stamats Integrated Marketing Technology Conference, and University Continuing Education Association (UCEA) New England 2010 Annual Conference.
What does CAPPS stand for?
CAPPS stands for California Association of Private Postsecondary schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPPS
We have 21 other meanings of CAPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Children of Association of Pakistani Physicians of North America
- California Association of Public Purchasing Officers
- California Plant Protection Officer
- Captopril Primary Prevention Program (drug trial)
- Center for American Politics and Public Policy
- Certificate of Achievement in Public Plan Policy (Brookfield, WI)
- California Alliance to Protect Private Property Rights
- Croatian Association for the Promotion of Patients' Rights
- Canadian Artists and Producers Professional Relations Tribunal
- California Association of Photocopiers and Process Servers
- Center for Advanced Processing and Packaging Studies (North Carolina State University; University of California at Davis)
- Centralized Army Passenger Port Call System
- Centre for African Policy and Peace Strategy
- Checkout, Assembly and Payload Processing Services (NASA)
- Comprehensive Automated Personnel Processing System
- Computer Assisted Passenger Profiling System
- Computer-Assisted Passenger Prescreening System (DHS)
- Contract Appraisal System
- International Congress on Cold Atmospheric Pressure Plasmas: Sources and Applications
- Canadian Association of Professional Pet Trainers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he recently served as a Director for the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools Board.
About CAPPS The California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) is a non-profit membership organization that has represented California private postsecondary schools and regulatory institutions since 1985.
The California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) says proper training is the key students need to develop their career path quickly and successfully.
Strouse is also the chief legislative counsel for the California Association of Private Postsecondary Schools and is the principal author of the private postsecondary school reauthorization bill introduced in the legislature this year.