a Newport Beach based Detective Agency) was honored with the prestigious Presidents Award from the California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI).
What does CALI stand for?
CALI stands for California Association of Licensed Investigators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CALI
We have 16 other meanings of CALI in our Acronym Attic
- California Fisheries Information Network
- Combined Arms Live Fire Exercise
- Centre d'Activités Lionel-Groulx (French: Lionel-Groulx Activity Center; Canada)
- Caribbean Association of Local Government Authorities (Africa Caribbean Pacific Local Government Platform)
- Charleston Area Ladies Golf Association (Charleston, SC)
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B
- Clare Adult Learners' Guidance Service (Ireland)
- Cambridgeshire Association for Local History (UK)
- Crédit Agricole Loire Haute-Loire (French: Loire Haute-Loire Agricultural Bank; Haute-Loire, France)
- California National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Calliper Log (petroleum industry)
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Central America Leadership Initiative (Panama City, Panama)
- Chromophore-Assisted Laser Inactivation
- Compulsory Automobile Liability Insurance
- Consortium of Arid Lands Institutions
- Content Area Literacy Instruction (various organizations)
- Covert Action Laser Illuminator (feature of EO/IR sensor)
- Causal Calculi Based on Nets
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2004, other groups joined in support, including the California Apartment Association and the California Association of Licensed Investigators.
They are members of the California Association of Licensed Investigators, the Professional Investigators of California, the 100 Club of Contra Costa County, and the California Association of Workplace Investigators.
The California Association of Licensed Investigators is the world's largest association of licensed private investigators.
The California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI) counts 120 female members, just over 10 percent of its state membership.