Answering that question--and taking steps to rectify complaints--can be an important part of a facility's employee recruitment and retention efforts, according to a study by the Institute for the Future of Aging Services (IFAS) and the California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging.
What does CAHSA stand for?
CAHSA stands for California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAHSA
We have 1 other meaning of CAHSA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies (US Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC)
- Chateauroux American High School
- Chesaning Area Historical Society (Michigan)
- Civilian Award for Humanitarian Service (federal civil service)
- Clarendon Ancient History Series (books)
- College of Agriculture and Human Sciences (Prairie View A&M University; Texas)
- Columbus Alternative High School (Columbus, OH)
- Communications Arts High School (Antonio)
- Conway Area Humane Society (New Hampshire)
- Crispus Attucks High School (Indiana)
- Colorado Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Support Association
- Crossroads Area Home School Association (Illinois)
- California Association for Health Services at Home
- Capital Area Human Services District (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering (Lanover, MD)
- California High School Exit Exam
- Center for the Advancement of Hispanics in Science and Engineering Education
- Comité d’Experts Ad Hoc Multidisciplinaire sur la Société de l’Information (French: Multidisciplinary ad hoc Committee of Experts on the Information Society)
- Computing Alliance for Hispanic-Serving Institutions (est. 2005)
Samples in periodicals archive:
California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
``Very impressive,'' said Jack Christy, director of public policy for the California Association of Homes and Services for the Aging, which represents about 400 nonprofit nursing homes or other senior services.